Amir Cosmetics is a brand under ADIATO BALDE COSMETICS ACADEMY LTD, created to share our passion about cosmetic products.
In Europe, cosmetics are regulated by the EU Cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009 for Products placed in the Northern Ireland and/or EU.
In the United Kingdom, cosmetics are regulated by the UK Product Safety and Metrology Guidance for the market of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales).
These Regulations contain rules to be complied with by any cosmetic product made available on the market, to ensure the functioning of the internal market and a high level of protection of human health.
Our mission is to support you in the process of placing amazing cosmetics in the EU and the UK markets. Our academy teaches the basics about cosmetic formulation, however, we are more focused in sharing knowledge about cosmetic regulations, compliance and safety.
We are Adiato Baldé and Maco Baldé, the sisters behind this project.
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Society of Cosmetics Scientists
- Cosmetics Consultants Europe
- Chemical Hazards Communication Society
- Guild of Craft Soap & Toiletry Makers - a non-commercial peer support network which provides information and guidelines about handmade soap crafting and the EU legislation that regulates the cosmetics and toiletries industry.